Sunday, January 3, 2010

Daddy's Perspective of 2009: Mikaela

Mikaela Grace Thrailkill:
Daddy’s Perspective of 2009

1. Wow! You are reading so many cool books. It is amazing to see how well you read, as well as how much you enjoy reading.
2. I am very proud of your writing this year. The Thanksgiving essay you wrote is spectacular.
3. You have become very active with riding your scooter and jumping on the trampoline. You know how I like to exercise.
4. I will always remember you being a cheerleader for the 7-8 Panthers. You did a great job!
5. You have begun making great friends, especially at church. I think we’ve broken the record on birthday party invitations this year.
6. You are growing up so quickly—let’s slow down on the make-up though.
7. I just love playing video games with you. Right now, I think the DSi is your favorite system to play, but I really enjoy playing the music games and My Sims Agent with you.
8. My favorite part of Kaelee is how sincerely sweet you are you. I love that you still want to snuggle up with me and watch a movie. I pray that will never change.

Daddy's letter last year

No comments: