Our Vacation photos!
Friday, July 25, 2008
- Listening to music in the car on our Wilmington trip
- Going to the waterpark - the big slide at the top of the mountain
- Building sand castles at the beach
- Sleeping in the bed - blankets were comfy
- Going to the beach - swimming at Wilmington with Nana Barbara
- Seeing the fireworks at the beach - the first one that happened was my favorite
- Going to Wilson's with Grandpa Rod - playing Tower of Power
- First monkey at the zoo that wouldn't talk to me - but he liked me - at Wilmington, North Carolina
- Ice Cream at POPs- mint chocolate chip - Wilmington, NC
- Battleship - BIG ONE - see the guns on the battleship - seeing Paul's hiney
- Arboretum - Children's Garden - everything!
- Going to the water park - the water slide (the big one!) - "I flipped back words and I went down facing the other way!"
- The kids museum doing art - all of the art!
- Going to the beach - swimming and building sand castles
- Shopping with Nana Barbara - buying stuff
- Going to Wilson's with Grandpa Rod - shooting the sea monsters
- Seeing the baby monkey at the Zoo - he was eating his peanut
- Tator Tots at Bowmans
- Riding the water taxi - seeing everything
- Watching fireworks over the ocean with the full moon
- Eating Britt's donuts in the rain at Fort Fisher pull off
- Hushpuppies at Bowmans!
- Seeing Xander see Paul's hiney on the battleship
- Taking Mikaela (and Xander) on her first water slide
- Jumping the waves in the ocean
- Laughing as Xander bonded with a monkey at the zoo
- Watching Nana Barbara read stories with the kids at night
- Grandpa Rod's coffee
- Finding 76 WEST with Xander singing (really - screaming) "I wanna rock n roll all night - and party everyday"
Saturday, July 5, 2008
Our dear friends were kind enough to invite us over to celebrate the 4th of July with a cook out and our first fireworks!
The kids had so much fun (both the little ones and the grown ones).
Tommy enjoyed many competitive games of ladder ball (http://www.amazon.com/Ladder-Ball-Set-Lawn-Game/dp/B000PI3HDY) - if you don't know the rules - it is easy to catch on!
The kids rode riding toys, swam, played on the playground, .....just had good ol' kid fun!
They LOVED the fireworks. I wish you all could have seen Xander's precious face. He kept exclaiming "their beautiful momma!"