Saturday, July 5, 2008

Family Day at the Water Park






I will admit that this was, by far, my most favorite day of summer yet! I laughed and enjoyed the children every single moment.

Xander's favorite was kiddy land - he loved squirting adults with the big water shooter (whose kid is that? I certainly didn't admit to the newly soaked Mama that he was my angel)......He loved the water slide where you go under the water fall to go down.

Mikaela never came out of the lazy river (definitely her mama's girl). She floated around it for the majority of our 5 hour stay.

Now, the Daddy was quite partial to adult swim:). The beauty of adult swim is that there are no children in line for the big water slides - and you can do them over and over and over again - and he did!

Xander was partial to adult swim as well as I renamed it "snack time" - no one can argue with getting out of the water to eat chips and drink a juice box.

No comments: