Thursday, March 19, 2009

Me, According to Xander, age 4 1/2


1. What is something mom always says to you?
you make me sooooo happy

2. What makes mom happy?
playing with mommy

3. What makes mom sad?
when I don't kiss you

4. How does your mom make you laugh?
when you tickle me

5. What was your mom like as a child?
i don't know because I didn't see you when you were little

6. How old is your mom?
I don't know - how old are you for real?

7. How tall is your mom?
52 inches

8. What is her favorite thing to do?
play with me

9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
mommy does the laundry and sometimes goes to the dentist or to the store because sometimes you get me jelly

10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
rock star

11. What is your mom really good at?
i don't know - working

12. What is your mom not very good at?
she is not good at.......you are not good at lego star wars at the wii

13. What does your mom do for her job?
work

14. What is your mom's favorite food?
i don't know - pizza

15. What makes you proud of your mom?
i don't know - hug me

16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
wonder woman

17. What do you and your mom do together?
we play - we play batman and robin with my batcave

18. How are you and your mom the same?
because we both have brown eyes

19. How are you and your mom different?
because we don't have the same hair

20. How do you know your mom loves you?
because you love me

22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
chinese

23.What is you favorite thing about your mom?
play with you

No comments: