Thursday, March 19, 2009

Me, According to Mikaela, 6 1/2


1. What is something mom always says to you?
"no" "no" and "more no"

2. What makes mom happy?
kisses

3. What makes mom sad?
when we're being mean to her like when we don't do something

4. How does your mom make you laugh?
by saying funny things like I can't remember one

5. What was your mom like as a child?
pretty

6. How old is your mom?
33

7. How tall is your mom?
you've got to be kidding me - um...how do you say how tall you are......oh boy....

8. What is her favorite thing to do?
play with me - we play whatever we want to

9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
work, work and more work

10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
teaching

11. What is your mom really good at?
teaching

12. What is your mom not very good at?
umm...what are you not good at? daddy teaches English better than Mommy

13. What does your mom do for her job?
teaching

14. What is your mom's favorite food?
what is your favorite food? giggles.......peantu butter cake

15. What makes you proud of your mom?
teaching

16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
miley cyrus

17. What do you and your mom do together?
play the wii

18. How are you and your mom the same?
we both have the same color hair

19. How are you and your mom different?
you don't get stuck at math and I do and have to think about it.

20. How do you know your mom loves you?
because all mommies love their kids

22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
work

23.What is you favorite thing about your mom?
give me an example.........that you teach me stuff

(as a side note - I had just taken Mikaela to work with me when we completed this quiz so my tutoring was on her mind!)

No comments: