Thursday, March 5, 2009

Car Conversations

A good bit of my day is spent in my mini van....taking Mikaela to school, coming back home, taking the little kids to school, running errands/volunteering, picking up the little kids from school, coming home, picking up Mikaela from school, dropping off various little kids, running from ballet to tball to tutoring to church, and home again.

So......many of my conversations with the kids occur in the mini van.

The best conversations in the mini van occur when people don't think I am listening to the conversation. Four children under the age of seven in a mini van have quite the imagination.

Yesterday's car conversation:

Xander: My mom is older than my dad. But, my dad is taller than my mom.

Preslie: My mom is medium sized.

Xander: My mom might grow.

No comments: