Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Happy Summer Birthday Mikaela!















Rockin' it wherever we are, yeah yeah
'Cause I really am a rock star
'Cause I really am a rock star
I am a rock star, whoa, yeah!

Hannah Montanna






For Mikaela's pretend summer birthday party at school, it was none other than a Girls Rock Fest - a little Hannah, a little High School Musical (we couldn't figure out how to fit in the little Taylor Swift - but definitely next time!)

She requested cupcakes with turquoise icing and High School Musical rings in them.

I was also fortunate enough to get to help her teacher read her book. For Mikaela, I chose:

Someday by Eileen Spinelli

http://www.amazon.com/Someday-Eileen-Spinelli/dp/0803729413/ref=sr_1_9?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1212515172&sr=1

The main character in the book is a little girl who dreams of all the things that she will do "someday." As Mikaela leaves kindergarten and Bright Beginnings preschool, I am sure to be amazed what she will do........Someday!

No comments: