Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Happy Birthday Daddy!















For Daddy's birthday, we sent him on a Scavenger Hunt:

Every night after dinner it's time for a bath
Once I’m all clean & dry I'm off like a dash
I run to my room & turn on the light
I go to this place to get dressed for the night.
(Xander's Pj drawer)

Mirror, Mirror on the wall.....
Ever since I was very small
this has been my favorite game of them all
I had to get new things since I've grown very tall
This is where I go to become the most beautiful princess of them all.
(Mikaela's dress up box)

It's time to cook dinner, what shall we make?
Who wants some spaghetti bake?
Not daddy because this food is a no-no on the low carb diet (that's a no-brainer!)
But if you did cook this you would need a _________ ____________.
(pasta strainer)

Mommy is up, the day has begun!
She is all dressed & ready for fun.
But, once she is dressed, she isn't quit done
She needs a pair of these before she can put her shoes on!
(Mommy's sock drawer)

Resting time is over, we are up and awake!
We go the our table and patiently await.
This is the time that we fill our tummies,
What are having today? I hope it's yummy!!
(Snack Cabinet)

Now it is time for the fun to begin
We all know how Daddy loves to win!
Before we can go outside to play
We must put on this on those cold days.


That final clue led Daddy to the coat closet - where he found his birthday present!

No comments: