Monday, April 6, 2009

Spring Break at Stone Mountain

Xander riding the train! (you can see Tommy and Mikaela in the background putt putting!)
Daddy daughter putt putt
Golf clubs......are not light sabers......
Meeting the Veggie Tales (I will share my quick complaint - it was our turn, we had waited fifteen minutes for them to appear and it to be our turn. The little girl in the pink hat - would NOT get out of our picture and let the kids have a turn! I asked her (and her parent) politely more than once....... - her dad should have had to take home my kid who had a fit that he did not get to hug Bob.)
The trio waiting in line for the Veggie Tales meet and greet
Daddy working hard on his ladybug craft
Mikaela decorating her ladybug wings
Xander making his bumble bee
Xander coloring the bunny on the MONSTER mural wall
Mikaela coloring on the MONSTER mural wall
Me, in the music show. In case you can't tell from this LOVELY picture, I am "Ghost Number 1" - somehow I got chosen (darn those front row seats so the kids could see well......) to be in the second drum story telling. I was...."Ghost Number 1". My job was to do whatever crazy thing that the story said I did (scream, jump out at the man, dance, make crazy faces). Once I got past the initial hesitation...watching my kids faces watching me participate....was worth every moment.
Mikaela watching the music show
Daddy - as the horse in the first story
Aren't they sweet? Waiting on the set for the drum story telling show

1 comment:

Unknown said...

We had a character "hog" at Disney when we went. The little girl at the table next to us would get up and come over when a character would visit our table. The server had already explained that the characters would come to each table, but the parents just let her do it. Very irritating!