Saturday, April 18, 2009

Moments for Mom


Top 10 Reasons Why I love My Mom
10 I love my Mom because she reads me chapter books
9 I love my Mom because she helps me clean the kitchen
8 I love my Mom when she makes me laugh by her funny jokes
7 I love my mom because she taught me how to open cabinets
6 I love to hear my mom sing "Goodnight Xander"
5 I love my Mom because she finds time to goes to the store with me
4 I know my mom cares because she hugs me
3 I know my mom is smart because she can teach
2 I love my mom because she works so hard at doing laundry
1 I love my mom because she's the best mom ever!


My mom is this tall 5ft
She weighs this much 20 lbs
Her hair feels like soft,
and is this color brown
Her eyes are this color brown
My mom's favorite thing to do is play with me
My mom's favorite thing to eat is meat.
I love my mom because she hugs me!

Signed,

Xander

No comments: